Looking to immerse yourself in a new community? Volunteering is one of the most rewarding and valuable ways to get involved. Not only will you be serving others, but volunteering has other benefits, such as meeting new people, connecting to others, improving your health, and learning to solve problems and work within a team.
- Boys and Girls Club
- Habitat for Humanity of St. Augustine
- Haven Hospice
- St. Augustine Humane Society
- St. Johns County 4H
- The Cultural Center at Ponte Vedra Beach
- Flagler Hospital
- Haven Horse Ranch
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum
- Fullerwood Community Garden
- National Parkinson Foundation
- St. Augustine Chapter of the American Red Cross
Volunteering is one of the most valuable ways to give back. No matter where you choose to invest your time, you will reap the rewards of giving back to the community!